Thursday, June 20, 2019
OLG, G.H. Mumm, Lexus, J.P. Wisers, Stella Artois and Bubly to bring to life Canada’s must-attend summer event
TORONTO, ON, June 20, 2019– Woodbine Entertainment announced today the lineup of marquee brands that have signed on as official partners for the 160th running of theQueen’s Plate. One of Canada’s most prestigious horse racing events, the Queen’s Plate has become one of the must-attend Canadian events of the summer – known for its fashion, entertainment and world-class thoroughbred racing.
The brands to be prominently featured at Woodbine Racetrack include OLG, G.H. Mumm, Lexus, Stella Artois, J.P Wisers, and Bubly. All partners will be activating on site and adding to the amazing guest experience. CTV and TSN will be broadcasting live nationally across Canada the 160th Queen’s Plate on Saturday, June 29 at 4:30 p.m. ET.
“The Queen’s Plate is one of the most fashionable events of the summer and attracts Toronto’s most fashion forward influencers, celebrities and news makers. We are thrilled to have such iconic brands partner with Woodbine to elevate the Queen’s Plate experience with fashion, food, music and racing all coming to life over the two-day festival. With such an exciting racing season ahead of us, Woodbine guests can expect some great activations and experiences brought to life by our partners,” said Daniel Caulfield, Head of Corporate Partnerships, Groups & Events for Woodbine Entertainment.
The 160th Queen’s Plate brand integrations include:
- OLG - Returning title partner of OLG Canadian Triple Crown with the addition this year of a $500,000 bonus for the winning connections of a horse that wins the triple crown.
- G.H. Mumm – New title partner of the G.H Mumm Champagne Garden Social Party and G.H. Mumm Winner’s Circle
- Lexus – Returning title partner of the premium Lexus Lounge and complimentary guest shuttle
- J.P. Wisers – New presenting sponsor of the J.P. Wisers Stage featuring acclaimed and award-winning country performers The Washboard Union and High Valley
- Stella Artois – Returning as presenting partner of Hats & Horseshoes Party
- Bubly (Pepsico) – New sponsor of the Bubly Backyard & Food Market
- CTV/TSN – Broadcasting partner for the OLG Canadian Triple Crown Races
In addition, Ever New has been named official female fashion partner with David Dunkley returning as the official milliner of the Queen’s Plate.
For more information, visit Woodbine.com and follow @WoodbineTB for the latest updates on all things #QP19.
Director, Communications & Content
O: 416-675-3993 x 3531